Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White||Certification:||ISO SGS CQC TUV|
|Warranty:||30000 Miles||Material:||Performance Parts|
|Quality:||High Level||Application:||Spark Plug|
car engine spark plug,
high performance spark plugs
Auto Iridium Spark Plugs SK20BGR11 90919-01221 90919-01230 VKA20 5703 PZFR6N-11TG for 4WD
|application:||spark plug||Certification:||ISO SGS CQC TUV|
|Quality||High Level||Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Material:||performance parts||OEM NO:||90919-01230|
|Car Make:||AUDI A4 DAIHATSU MOVE LEXUS ES TOYOTA COROLLA||Size:||OEM Standard, standard|
Company’s Advantages are pretty competitive:
1) 15 years experience in auto parts manufacturing and exporting business
2) manufacturing excellence under strict quality control to ensure the top quality
3) OEM standards, outsourcing partner of worldwide car maker such as Toyota and so on
4) punctual delivery due to close relations with local shipping agents
5) large production capactity
6) shipping consultancy service for reducing your shipping cost
Copper spark plugs are the most commonly used nowadays. They have good performance, but much shorter lifespan, compared to iridium or platinum spark plugs. Though, if you're prepared to change your spark plug every 20,000 miles, copper one may be a choice for you..
Platinum spark plug is a 'golden mean' between copper and iridium ones. Platinum has twice better longevity than copper and fairy low price. Platinum disc and central electrode tip provide slow wear rate and better fuel efficiency.
Iridium spark plugs has an outstanding longevity, so you won't have to change the spark plug so frequently. Iridium spark plugs are quite consistent and wear-resistant. So, in general, iridium spark plugs allow you to have a lifespan of platinum and performance comparable to copper..
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: 100% full payment before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take15 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Jacky